Today's News of India
- July 15, 2013 16:45:22 IST
The humidity in the air can leave your scalp smelling foul. To avoid the embarrasment, choose the right shampoo, keep yourself hydrated and alter your diet.
Capital-based hair transplant surgeon Sakshee Sareen shares tips on how to keep scalp odour under control:
- Wash hair daily to keep the scalp clean. Use medicated shampoos that have anti-fungal and anti-bacteria ingredients.
- Drink more water to keep your body hydrated and cool.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks, because caffeine boosts body temperature.
- Reduce intake of alcohol. It causes the blood vessels to enlarge which in turn increases body heat.
- Try to lead an anxiety and stress free life as anxiety is known to induce sweating.
- Dedicate some time to yoga or meditation to relieve stress and anxiety.
Do you like this story? Do thumb up here.
No CommentsPrevious News Story
Rampaging students in Allahabad damage 100 vehiclesNext News Story
Get your jewellery to shine again